Pilot, RTS Announce Partnership Aimed at Fleets
Travel center operator Pilot Co. and RTS Financial announced their fuel and factoring partnership with a variety of services.
By combining Pilot’s cross-network bundle of fuel savings, credit, truck maintenance and loyalty rewards, with the advance rates and same-day funding services from RTS, fleets of all sizes will be able to streamline their business, according to Knoxville, Tenn.-based Pilot.
In addition to convenient fuel and factoring solutions, customers will be supported with:
- Access to more than 1,000 fueling locations across the Pilot Flying J Travel Center network and One9 Fuel Network.
- Back-office services to streamline paperwork.
- Easy-to-use mobile and web account management and credit analysis with RTS Pro.
- Enhanced Pilot Co. customer portal to manage fuel accounts.
- Multilingual account and sales representatives.
The Pilot Flying J travel center network includes locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces with more than 680 restaurants, 74,000 truck parking spaces, 5,300 deluxe showers and 6,200 diesel lanes.
RTS, a Shamrock Trading Corp. brand, is a factoring company that provides working capital solutions to businesses across multiple industries, primarily trucking and oilfield services.